1. Payment credentials. When you make a payment through the Mariadda Products, you agree to provide a valid payment credential. When you have successfully added your payment credential, we will allow you to initiate a transaction using the payments features through the Mariadda Products. 2. Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for paying. 3. Extra terms.You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific payment before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction. 4. Subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to an app or to a feature within an app, we will bill your payment credential immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through payment features through the Mariadda Products: 1. If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period. 2. You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account settings page. 3. If you cancel a subscription, you will still have access to the app or feature that you subscribed to until the end of the subscription period. If an app or feature that you've subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription, you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period. 5. Person-to-person transfers. Person-to-person transfer of funds ("P2P") may be made available at our sole discretion. If you use P2P in the Messenger service, you consent to the following terms: 1. You may not use P2P if you are under the age of 18. 2. We may require that you provide more information in order to complete a transaction. 3. P2P is not intended to be used for business, commercial or merchant transactions and such use may be discontinued without notice by us at any time. We may reverse or place a hold on your transactions or place funds in reserve if evidence of business, commercial or merchant use is discovered. 4. If you receive and accept a P2P transfer, you are liable to us for not only the payment, but also any third-party fees that may result from a later invalidation of that payment for any reason, including, without limitation if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if the payment is reversed. We reserve the right to charge your payment credential or take any other legal action to collect the funds to the full extent allowed by applicable law. 5. Use of P2P may subject you to fees, including, without limitation, those from third parties, such as reversal charges or other fees for insufficient funds if your attempted payment is rejected. 6. P2P must be used in compliance with applicable law and may not be used in connection with any illegal or illicit transaction. In addition, payments relating to the following activities are prohibited regardless of whether the activity is illegal in your location: (a) weapons, ammunitions or explosives; and (b) gambling, games of skill, lotteries, raffles or fantasy sports. If illegal, illicit or otherwise prohibited transactions are reported or discovered, we reserve the right to take action including without limitation the following, without notice to you: place a hold on your transactions, place your funds in reserve, limit your ability to use payments features through the Mariadda Products, report the activity to the authorities or deactivate your account entirely. 7. P2P use is at your sole risk and we assume no responsibility for the underlying transaction of funds, or the actions or identity of any transfer recipient or sender. Disputes regarding funds are between you and the sender of a payment. If a sender files a claim for a chargeback after a P2P transaction, we are not responsible for determining the veracity of claims or the disposition of the payment. 8. Minnesota residents: To opt out of P2P, please send written notice of your choice to: Facebook Payments Ventures., BV27/11 3rd floor DB Nagar Kolkata 700059. Note that opting out of P2P may affect your ability to make other transactions using payments features through the Mariadda Products. 6. Regulated payments in the European Economic Area. If you make a donation to a charity that uses Mariadda-Processed Payments to process donation payments, and you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in a country other than the US or Canada, then the following terms apply: www.mariadda.com/payments_terms/eu_regulated_payments. 7. Payments to developers in the India /US. We serve as a limited payment collection agent of developers offering content through the Mariadda Products, and we are authorized to accept payment from you on behalf of those developers for purchase of that content. Your full payment to us of the transaction price for a developer's content constitutes payment to that developer and satisfies your payment obligations to that developer for the purchased content. 8. Payments to developers in the European Economic Area. To make a payment to a developer offering content through the Mariadda Products, you must use the account we provide to you, which can only be used to purchase digital content through the Mariadda Products. You can top up this account using a variety of payment methods, such as a credit card, debit card or Mariadda Gift Card. 9. Donations. If you make a donation to a charity through the Mariadda Products, or to an individual who uses the features that we make available to raise and collect funds for personal causes, the following terms apply: 1. If you make a donation to a charity, you acknowledge that you make this donation as a charitable contribution and that you are not receiving any goods or services in return. As the tax laws vary by state and by country, please consult a tax professional regarding the deductibility of this donation. 2. We reserve the right to refuse payments intended for charities or individuals that fail to comply with our terms and policies, including our Charitable Donation Terms and our Personal Fundraiser Terms of Service. If we refuse payment to your intended recipient, you will be entitled to a refund. 3. Fundraising campaigns to benefit charities may be created by users ("Fundraiser Creators"). If a Fundraiser Creator pledges to match donations to a fundraising campaign, you acknowledge that we do not guarantee that the Fundraiser Creator will fulfil the pledge. If you donate to a charity through such a fundraising campaign, you will not be entitled to a refund of your donation on the basis that the Fundraiser Creator did not fulfil the pledge. 10. No warranties. You acknowledge that any products or services that you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by us. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE MARIADDA PRODUCTS.
2. Payment Methods 1. Payment credentials. For your convenience, we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, such as credit cards and debit cards, Mariadda Gift Cards and other payment methods. 2. Authority. When you provide a payment credential to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment credential. When you fund a transaction, you authorise us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment credential that you designate for the transaction. You also authorise us to collect and store that payment credential, along with other related transaction information. We may also use certain payment card updater services, whose availability varies by issuer, to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information about the payment credentials we store. 3. Authorisation. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your payment. Your card will be charged at the time you initiate a payment, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you. 4. Failed payments. If your transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee. 5. Mariadda Gift Card balances. Mariadda Gift Cards may be used to generate a gift card balance ("Gift Card Balance") through the Mariadda Products. You can then use this Gift Card Balance on our platform as a payment method. The following terms apply to Gift Card Balances:
1. If you enter the Gift Card's PIN and click "Redeem" at www.mariadda.com/giftcards/redeem, we will credit the Gift Card's value to your Gift Card Balance. Once you have entered the PIN on your Gift Card, the value you received can't be restored to the original Gift Card. 2. All Gift Cards converted at www.mariadda.com/giftcards/redeem as described above will result in Gift Card Balances that can be used exclusively to make payments to developers on the platform; your Gift Card Balance will be applied towards funding transactions that you wish to complete, and if your Gift Card Balance is insufficient to complete a transaction, we will ask you to elect an additional payment method to cover the difference. Gift Cards converted in certain games, however, may result in value that can only be used within that game, or in other games from the same developer. 3. We are not a bank, so Gift Card Balances are not deposits and they do not earn interest. Gift Card Balances are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private. 4. We may change the process to convert Gift Cards into Gift Card Balances, or the ways that you can use your resulting Gift Card Balance, at any time as we deem necessary without prior notice to the full extent permitted by law. 5. Some Mariadda Gift Cards have bonus offers. Bonus offers are open to customers who redeem a participating Mariadda Gift Card during the offer period stated on the Gift Card packaging. To obtain the bonus item, visit www.mariadda.com/giftcards/redeem, enter the Gift Card PIN when prompted and follow the instructions to receive your item. We will not give notice of the expiry of these bonus offers. Free gift items may vary; average retail value of items will range from approximately one to fifteen USD ($1-15). Bonus offers may not be combined with other offers and discounts, nor exchanged, nor redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply to the use of Mariadda Gift Cards and of www.mariadda.com; see site for details. 6. You may not sell your Gift Card Balance or any portion thereof, nor transfer any portion thereof to anyone outside of the Mariadda Products. 7. Gift Card Balances are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless required by law. 8. Mariadda Gift Cards and Gift Card Balances don't expire. However, Gift Card Balances are subject to our Abandoned Property provision (Section 3.6, below).
6. Incompatibility. You may at some point encounter an app or feature that does not support the payment method you would prefer to use; however, you can select a different type of payment instrument (such as credit or debit card, or mobile operator billing). 7. Mobile billing. Mobile network billing is another payment method that we have made available for your convenience. If you use mobile billing as a payment credential, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
1. By choosing the mobile billing payment method, you agree that we and your mobile operator may exchange information about you in order to facilitate completion or reversal of payments, resolution of disputes, provision of customer support or other billing-related activity. 2. You are responsible for any charges, fees, changes to your mobile plan service or billing, alterations to your mobile device or any other consequence that may arise out of your use of mobile billing. 3. If you use mobile billing, you are bound not only by these Payments Terms, but also by the Terms and Conditions of your mobile operator. 4. If you have questions about any charges or fees that appear on your mobile phone bill, you may contact your mobile provider's customer service division. 5. Sometimes, use of mobile billing may lead to charges that, for various technical reasons beyond our control, cannot be refunded to you. In these cases, we have the right, but not the obligation, to issue you a courtesy credit.
8. Sabjugated Methods of Payments(prepaid). If you use any such as a payment method, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms: 1. Refunds. Due to technical limitations, we are able to provide refunds ONLY by making cash deposit into a bank account. If you make a purchase with subjugated payment methods and later request a refund for any reason, you MUST have a bank account in order to receive the refund. Additionally, the name on the bank account receiving the refund deposit MUST match the name on the subjugated payment methods used to make the payment. 2. Safety. We may delay or limit the availability of your purchase, for either safety reasons, or to make sure that we possess all relevant information necessary to process the payment and deliver to you what you have paid for. 3. Information. You agree and consent that we will store your tax ID (CNPJ/CPF). We may use your tax ID to obtain additional information about you, necessary to process the payment, from the federal tax ID registration database provided by the Brazilian government, via a third-party processor. We will also submit final tax documents to the Brazilian government as required.
3. Actions we may take 1. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to make payments through the Mariadda Products at any time at our sole discretion. 2. Enquiries. By using payments features through the Mariadda Products, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any enquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness. 3. Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe that the transaction breaches these Payments Terms or the Terms, or if we believe that doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance accumulated, transferred, assigned or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behaviour. 4. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit payment credentials for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a payment, or deactivate your account. 5. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your payment credential issuer, law enforcement or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law. 6. Abandoned property. If you leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
4. Disputes and reversals 1. Customer assistance. Subject to Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.5 below, we provide various tools in our Support Centre to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction. 2. No liability for underlying transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services that you purchased or over the donation you made, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction or for how the third party used your donation. Our only responsibility is to handle your payment transaction. All payments are final unless otherwise required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your payment. 3. Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorised or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction. 4. Intervention. We may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, but we have no obligation to do so. 5. Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your payment to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
5. Notices and amendments to these Payments Terms 1. Notice to you. By using payments features through the Mariadda Products, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your payments or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website or by sending them to an email address or postal address that you have previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by post shall be considered received within three (3) working days of the time sent. 2. Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments through the Mariadda Products and these Payments Terms by post to: Mariadda: Legal Department, BF 32/19 DB Nagar Kolkata 700059.. 3. Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time that you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
6. Customer complaints The following provisions apply solely to users of Mariadda-Processed Payments: Any problem regarding the same Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.