So which one is your favorite?
There are 64 types of kisses listed in the Kamasutra. Sharing some of these. Do let me know your favorite no. for kiss. Mine is 5 and 6 Oh No...Oh Yes! All of them )
1. Nimitaka – Kissing on lips without force.
2. Sphuritaka – Pressing against the lips and occasionally touching the cheeks.
3. Ghaditaka – The woman pushes her lips into his mouth and kissing while feeling his tongue. The woman blocks his eyes with her hand to not feel shyness.
4. Samachumbana – Equal Kiss – Staying face to face, kiss on her lips. Eyes can touch her eyes.
5. Thiryak – Supporting the right side of her head with his left hand, he kisses her lips while his right-hand caresses her.
6. Uddrandha – This is done when one partner comes from behind the other. Taking the chin and head, turn his/her head and kiss his/her lips.
7. Avapeeditha – This is suckling the lips, i.e., pulling the woman's lips into the man's.
8. Aakrishta – Simultaneously pressing her upper and lower lips with hands and kissing her lips without teeth-touching.
9. Dhyutham (Gambling) is a competition between the man and woman to take the other’s lips first in his/her mouth. Both compete to catch the other’s lips. When one of the partners surprise the other by taking his/her lips, it is called Kapada-Dyuda(cheating at the game)."